TNA ensures the operation of IT infrastructure of the Republic of Latvia courts, Ministry of Justice, some of the ministry’s subordinate institutions and other clients by performing maintenance and administration of workstations, servers, and computer networks. The agency serves more than 4500 workstations and servers across Latvia.
When delivering IT servicers, TNA uses the IT service management system corresponding to good practice of IT industry (ITIL) and ISO 20000-1:2011.
Services delivered by TNA:
- maintenance of computer network infrastructure;
- providing of computerized workplaces;
- support of computer users, remotely or on the spot;
- administration of the justice sector’s domain and e-mailing system, ensuring the operation of printing devices;
- administration, maintenance and monitoring of information systems, implementation of changes and creation of backup copies;
- maintenance of server platform;
- management of data centres;
- support of data transmission network maintenance;
- consulting on IT and information security management;
- organization and implementation of security controls for IT solutions.
Questions, consultations and more information: